Sunday, December 12, 2010

Top Films Of 2010.......So Far.

As I put together a Top 10 for the year I have gone ahead and posted my top 3 unquestionably favorite films of 2010. The important thing to understand is my criteria, anyone's criteria for that matter, really doesn't mean shit at the end of the day. Any of these three could be my number one. Personally, I find them equal in greatness. Only after the horrible application of a film making criteria am I able to come up with some order. In the case of these three. It was very difficult. They are all brilliantly written, beautifully crafted, perfectly cast, scored, edited, directed, you name it. None of these three films fall short for me on any level. All three are worthy of Best Picture.


1. BLACK SWAN
Dir. Darren Aronofsky
Photobucket





2. WINTER'S BONE
Dir. Debra Granik
Photobucket





3. RED RIDING: 1974
Dir, Julian Jarrold
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment